Bryan's list of databases on the WWW (created: 2007-09-01)
Science databases in the deep web (Gary Price)
-- I had previously linked over to Gary's website in my 2007-06-21 Slashdot post.
arXiv.org- Open access e-prints in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Quantitative Biology and Statistics
Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ.org)
Review literature in high-energy physics (HEP)
Wikipedia:List of online databases
Lifehacker's "Where the web archives are"
AutoScholar - perl scripts to help automate the retrieval of PDFs etc.
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences
- arXiv.org mathematics
Algebraic geometry, algebraic topology, analysis of PDEs, category theory, classical analysis and ODEs, combinatorics, commutative algebra, complex variables, differential geometry, dynamical systems, functional analysis, general mathematics, general topology, geometric topology, geometric topology, group theory, history and overview, information theory, K-theory and homology, logic, mathematical physics, metric geometry, number theory, numerical analysis, operator algebras, optimization and control, probability, quantum algebra, representation theory, rings and algebras, spectral theory, statistics, symplectic geometry
- Hopf topology archive (algebraic topology)
- Preprints on conservation laws- mathematical analysis, numerical methods, conservation laws in the sense of partial differential equations on conservation form, etc.
- K-theory preprint archives
- Mathematical physics preprint archive (mp_arc)
- Valuation theory home page
- Directory of mathematics preprint and e-print servers
Chemistry (see Category:Chemical databases)
Biology (see: Biological databases)
2008-04-21: http://pubget.com/site/search streamlined version of pubmed, you get the pdfs right away (by way of Ricardo Vidal on the oww mailing list).